New year, new blog. I’ll be posting the top ten best (arbitrarily decided) links from my Twitter account semi-regularly, weekly if possible. Interesting, memorable, odd, and other descriptive words for interesting on the interwebs.
This week there’s BBC’s weekend-long worth of reads of the weird, a 9-foot-tall supersoldier mourns Dear Leader, Hoffa’s body is below GM’s HQ claims driver, and more.
- BBC’s annual list of 100 things we didn’t know last year, from NYC taxis were red and green to 1/6 phones contaminated with poo to many afghans associating 39 with pimps.
- Dead man killed by train in Chicago sued by woman as his dismembered body parts flew at her. Okay.
- Mysterious foam caused by algae storms northern English town covering cars and streets.
- SciFi themed brothel set to open in Vegas, called “The Alien Cathouse.”
- Seeing-eye pug leads blind pug, cuteness even for the cold of heart.
- Photo of “9-foot-tall supersoldier” mourns Kim Jong Il. North Korea is famous for altered photos and news, however this came from the Associated Press.
- Scientists tickle animals for the serious business of laughter clues
- Saudi man caught on routine patrol by vice cops, accused of using ‘magic’ to date girl.
- At Tesco, a tampered iPhone’s Siri tells a little kid to shut the fuck up.
- Jimmy Hoffa’s driver claims decades later Hoffa’s body was buried in the wet cement of GM’s tower Detroit Headquarters.